Golden Ocean Group Limited Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOGL)
Watch the robo advisor video of Golden Ocean Group Limited stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our GOGL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Golden Ocean Group Ltd Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls GOGL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Golden Ocean Group Limited revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Golden Ocean Group Limited valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GOGL stock. Golden Ocean Group Limited stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GOGL stock?
- Golden Ocean Group Limited's revenue growth came in at 78.9% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 64.5.
- Golden Ocean Group Limited's average operating margin of 15.49 was exceptional.
Should you sell GOGL stock?
- Golden Ocean Group Limited's Net margins were poor at 6.1% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 42.9, GOGL stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 18.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -82.4.
Golden Ocean Group Limited Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Golden Ocean Group Limited stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GOGL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Golden Ocean Group Limited revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GOGL stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GOGL stock.