Golden Ocean Group Limited Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOGL)
GOGL Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Golden Ocean Group Limited stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our GOGL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Golden Ocean Group Ltd Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls GOGL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Golden Ocean Group Limited revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Golden Ocean Group Limited valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GOGL stock. Golden Ocean Group Limited stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GOGL stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Golden Ocean Group Limited was 75.7% in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 50.1% over the last 5 years.
- Golden Ocean Group Limited's average operating margin of 10.8% was exceptional.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.1 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Golden Ocean Group Limited has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 121.3%.
Should you sell GOGL stock?
- Over the last 12 months, Golden Ocean Group Limited had an average Net loss of -0.5%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GOGL stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.5.
- Golden Ocean Group Limited has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Amigobulls Golden Ocean Group Limited stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GOGL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Golden Ocean Group Limited revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GOGL stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GOGL stock.