Golden Ocean Group Limited Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOGL)
GOGL Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Golden Ocean Group Limited stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our GOGL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Golden Ocean Group Ltd Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls GOGL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Golden Ocean Group Limited revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Golden Ocean Group Limited valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GOGL stock. Golden Ocean Group Limited stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GOGL stock?
- Golden Ocean Group Limited's revenue growth came in at 75.7% in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 50.1%.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.1 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 122.6%.
Should you sell GOGL stock?
- Golden Ocean Group Limited registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.5%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GOGL stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.5, making GOGL stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -0.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Amigobulls Golden Ocean Group Limited stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GOGL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Golden Ocean Group Limited revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GOGL stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GOGL stock.