Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Watch the robo advisor video of Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls GOOG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Alphabet Inc-C revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Alphabet Inc-C valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Alphabet Inc-C stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Alphabet Inc-C was 25.8% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22.67 for Alphabet Inc-C.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.2% (average) for Alphabet Inc-C in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Alphabet Inc-C has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- Alphabet Inc-C's return on invested capital of 20.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 10.9 for Alphabet Inc-C is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making GOOG stock expensive.
Alphabet Inc-C Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis to ascertain how GOOG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GOOG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Alphabet Inc-C revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GOOG stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.