Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis
View Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating 3.8/5
Our Alphabet Inc-C stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Alphabet Inc-C was 21% in 2017 Q2.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 23.3% for Alphabet Inc-C.
- Net margins came in at average 19.5% for Alphabet Inc-C over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Alphabet Inc-C is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.1 times the net income.
- Alphabet Inc-C has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 29.5%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Alphabet Inc-C at 13.9%.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.6%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.7.