Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls GOOG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Alphabet Inc-C revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Alphabet Inc-C valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Alphabet Inc-C stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- Alphabet Inc-C sales grew by 24% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Alphabet Inc-C had a healthy average operating margin of 23.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.4% for Alphabet Inc-C.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
- Alphabet Inc-C's return on invested capital of 18.4% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Alphabet Inc-C at 8.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 18.5%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- GOOG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7.3, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 3.
Alphabet Inc-C Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis to ascertain how GOOG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GOOG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Alphabet Inc-C revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GOOG stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.