Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Analysis Video
View Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis video. This is our GOOG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our Alphabet Inc-C stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Alphabet Inc-C was 21% in 2017 Q2.
- Alphabet Inc-C's average operating margin of 23.3% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 19.5% for Alphabet Inc-C.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Alphabet Inc-C has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.1 times the net income.
- Alphabet Inc-C has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 29.5%
- The LTM ROE of 13.9% for Alphabet Inc-C is attractive.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.6%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.