Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis
View Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating 3.8/5
Our Alphabet Inc-C stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- Alphabet Inc-C sales grew by 21% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Alphabet Inc-C had a healthy average operating margin of 23.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 19.5% for Alphabet Inc-C over the last twelve months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Alphabet Inc-C has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.1 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Alphabet Inc-C has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 29.5%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Alphabet Inc-C at 13.9%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 17.6%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- GOOG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.5, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.