Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Analysis Video
View Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis video. This is our GOOG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Alphabet Inc-C stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Alphabet Inc-C was 22.2% in 2017 Q1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 26.3% for Alphabet Inc-C.
- Net margins came in at average 21.8% for Alphabet Inc-C over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Alphabet Inc-C is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Alphabet Inc-C generates a high return on invested capital of 32.3%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Alphabet Inc-C at 15.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 28.6%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- GOOG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7.1, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.7.