Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Analysis Video
View Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis video. This is our GOOG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Alphabet Inc-C stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Alphabet Inc-C was 22.2% in 2017 Q1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 26.3% for Alphabet Inc-C.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 21.8% (average) for Alphabet Inc-C in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Alphabet Inc-C has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.8 times the net income.
- Alphabet Inc-C's return on invested capital of 32.3% is good.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.5%.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 28.6%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.2, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Services industry average of 2.8, making GOOG stock expensive.