CANADA GOOSE HD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GOOS)
GOOS Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of CANADA GOOSE HD stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GOOS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CANADA GOOSE HD Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls GOOS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as CANADA GOOSE HD revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CANADA GOOSE HD valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CANADA GOOSE HD stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GOOS stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The LTM ROE of 39.2% for CANADA GOOSE HD is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 64.6%.
Should you sell GOOS stock?
- CANADA GOOSE HD sales shrank by -999% year-over-year in 2018 Q3.
- CANADA GOOSE HD posted a TTM Net margin of 12.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.56, CANADA GOOSE HD is highly leveraged in comparison to Retail-Wholesale peers.
- GOOS stock is trading at a PE ratio of 74.9, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 19.9.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 9.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Retail-Apparel-Shoe industry average multiple of 0.7.
Investors can use Amigobulls CANADA GOOSE HD stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, CANADA GOOSE HD revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GOOS stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GOOS stock.