CANADA GOOSE HD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GOOS)
Watch the robo advisor video of CANADA GOOSE HD stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GOOS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CANADA GOOSE HD Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls GOOS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as CANADA GOOSE HD revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CANADA GOOSE HD valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CANADA GOOSE HD stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GOOS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.51 for CANADA GOOSE HD.
- CANADA GOOSE HD's return on invested capital of 26.5 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 45.1 for CANADA GOOSE HD is attractive.
Should you sell GOOS stock?
- CANADA GOOSE HD posted a TTM Net margin of 14.8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.96, CANADA GOOSE HD is highly leveraged in comparison to Retail-Wholesale peers.
- The GOOS stock currently trades at a PE of 84.4, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 21.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 12.2, which is higher in comparison to the Retail-Wholesale sector average of 0.8, making GOOS stock expensive.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -350.4.
CANADA GOOSE HD Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls CANADA GOOSE HD stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, CANADA GOOSE HD revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GOOS stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GOOS stock.