Graphic Packaging Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GPK)
Graphic Packaging Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Graphic Packaging stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GPK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GPK stock analysis. We compare Graphic Packaging valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GPK stock. Graphic Packaging stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GPK stock?
- GPK stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Containers-Paper-Plastic industry average multiple of 1.5.
- Graphic Packaging has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 21.7%.
Should you sell GPK stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.44, Graphic Packaging is highly leveraged in comparison to Industrial Products peers.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -19.1%.
Amigobulls Graphic Packaging stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GPK stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Graphic Packaging revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GPK stock.