Gulfport Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GPOR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Gulfport Energy stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPOR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gulfport Energy Corporation Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls GPOR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Gulfport Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Gulfport Energy dividend performance. We compare Gulfport Energy valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GPOR stock. Gulfport Energy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GPOR stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 38.6.
- Gulfport Energy's average operating margin of 28 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 30.3% for Gulfport Energy.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6592 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 6.7 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.2.
- Gulfport Energy generates a high return on invested capital of 6.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Gulfport Energy at 12.3.
Should you sell GPOR stock?
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -36.1.
Gulfport Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Gulfport Energy stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Gulfport Energy revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GPOR stock.