Geopark Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GPRK)
Take a look at Amigobulls Geopark stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRK stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Geopark Ltd Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls GPRK stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Geopark revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Geopark valuation analysis. Our Geopark stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GPRK stock?
- Geopark's revenue growth came in at 111.8% in 2018-06.
- Geopark's average operating margin of 29.07 was exceptional.
- Geopark generates a high return on invested capital of 3.2.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 1.
Should you sell GPRK stock?
- Geopark registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.4%.
- Geopark has a debt/equity ratio of 2.88, which is worse than the average in the Oils-Energy sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GPRK stock.
- Geopark has a negative return on equity of -4.8. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Amigobulls Geopark stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GPRK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Geopark revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GPRK stock.