GoPro Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Analysis Video
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our GPRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating (1.3/5)
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- GPRO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro registered a negative operating margin of -31.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- GoPro posted an average Net loss of -35.3% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock as the company has losses.
- GoPro has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -75%.
- GoPro has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -69.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.8%.