GoPro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GPRO)
View the GoPro stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GPRO stock analysis. We compare GoPro valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GPRO stock. GoPro stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for GPRO stock is attractive.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro registered a negative operating margin of -12.89 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, GoPro had an average Net loss of -12.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -45.6, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -48.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -51.3.
Amigobulls GoPro stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GPRO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
GoPro revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GPRO stock.