GoPro Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Analysis Video
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our GPRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating (1/5)
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- GPRO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro reported an average operating margin of -27.8% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, GoPro had an average Net loss of -34.6%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock.
- GoPro has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -68.7%.
- GoPro has a negative return on equity of -81.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -65.5%.