GoPro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GPRO)
View the GoPro stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GPRO stock analysis. We compare GoPro valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GPRO stock. GoPro stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- GPRO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro reported an average operating margin of -13.56 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- GoPro posted an average Net loss of -13.5% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock.
- GoPro has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -53, indicating the company is not profitable.
Amigobulls GoPro stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GPRO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
GoPro revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GPRO stock.