GoPro Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Analysis Video
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our GPRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating (1/5)
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- GPRO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro registered a negative operating margin of -27.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- GoPro posted an average Net loss of -34.6% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock as the company has losses.
- GoPro's negative ROIC of -68.7% indicates operational inefficiency.
- GoPro has a negative return on equity of -81.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -65.5%.