GoPro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Stock Analysis
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating 1.3/5
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.4, GoPro has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- When compared with the Audio Video Home Products industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for GPRO stock is attractive.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro reported an average operating margin of -19.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, GoPro had an average Net loss of -27.9%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -51.5%, which is a red flag.
- GoPro has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -81%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -5.5%.