GoPro Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GPRO)
GoPro Analysis Video
View GoPro stock analysis video. This is our GPRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GPRO stock.
GoPro Inc Stock Rating (1/5)
Our GoPro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GoPro stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GPRO stock?
- GPRO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell GPRO stock?
- GoPro reported an average operating margin of -27.8% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- GoPro registered an average TTM Net loss of -34.6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GPRO stock as the company has losses.
- GoPro has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -68.7%.
- A negative ROE of -81.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -65.5%.