GrubHub Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GRUB)
GrubHub Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls GrubHub stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GRUB stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GrubHub Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls GRUB stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as GrubHub revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. GrubHub valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. GrubHub stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GRUB stock?
- GrubHub's revenue growth came in at 49.2% in 2017 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.1% for GrubHub.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.5% (average) for GrubHub in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- GrubHub's return on invested capital of 7.8% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for GrubHub at 9.6%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 16.5%.
Should you sell GRUB stock?
- GRUB stock is trading at a PE ratio of 102.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 12.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services-Delivery industry average multiple of 2.9.
GrubHub Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls GrubHub stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GRUB stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
GrubHub revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of GRUB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.