GrubHub Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GRUB)
Take a look at Amigobulls GrubHub stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GRUB stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GrubHub Inc Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls GRUB stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as GrubHub revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. GrubHub valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. GrubHub stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GRUB stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for GrubHub was 49% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.68 for GrubHub.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.8% (average) for GrubHub in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.13, GrubHub has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.3237 times the net income.
- GrubHub's return on invested capital of 7.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 10.5 for GrubHub is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 25.7.
Should you sell GRUB stock?
- The GRUB stock currently trades at a PE of 94.5, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 26.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 12.9, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making GRUB stock expensive.
GrubHub Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls GrubHub stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GRUB stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
GrubHub revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of GRUB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.