Gray Television Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GTN.A)
Gray Television Stock Analysis
View the Gray Television stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GTN.A analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GTN.A stock analysis. We compare Gray Television valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GTN.A stock. Gray Television stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GTN.A stock?
- Gray Television sales grew by 7.1% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 36.1% for Gray Television.
- Net margins came in at average 14.9% for Gray Television over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for GTN.A stock versus Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Gray Television has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.3%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.2%.
Gray Television Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Gray Television stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Gray Television revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GTN.A stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of GTN.A technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.