Gray Television Stock Analysis (NYSE:GTN.A)
Gray Television Analysis Video
View Gray Television stock analysis video. This is our GTN.A analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GTN.A stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Gray Television stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Gray Television stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GTN.A stock?
- Gray Television sales grew by 17.1% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 21.5%.
- Gray Television's average operating margin of 28.7% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.6% for Gray Television.
- GTN.A stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.9 which is better than the industry average of 21.7.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for GTN.A stock versus Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.