Gray Television Stock Analysis (NYSE:GTN.A)
Gray Television Analysis Video
View Gray Television stock analysis video. This is our GTN.A analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GTN.A stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our Gray Television stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Gray Television stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GTN.A stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Gray Television was 35.3% in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 17.2%.
- Gray Television's average operating margin of 26.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.6% (average) for Gray Television in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.3.
- When compared with the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for GTN.A stock is attractive.
- Gray Television has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.7%.