Gray Television Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GTN.A)
Gray Television Stock Analysis
View Gray Television stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GTN.A stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Our Gray Television stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Gray Television stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GTN.A stock?
- Gray Television sales grew by 15.3% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 21%.
- Gray Television's average operating margin of 37.9% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 13.4% for Gray Television over the last twelve months.
- GTN.A stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.2 which is better than the industry average of 20.7.
- When compared with the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for GTN.A stock is attractive.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Gray Television at 23.5%.
- Gray Television has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 23.5%.