Gray Television Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GTN.A)
View the Gray Television stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GTN.A analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GTN.A stock analysis. We compare Gray Television valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GTN.A stock. Gray Television stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GTN.A stock?
- Gray Television's revenue growth came in at 11.2% in 2018-03.
- Gray Television's average operating margin of 32.88 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 30% for Gray Television.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for GTN.A stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Gray Television at 37.2.
Should you sell GTN.A stock?
- Gray Television has a debt/equity ratio of 1.85, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.7218 times net income which is a negative signal.
Gray Television Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Gray Television stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Gray Television revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GTN.A stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of GTN.A technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.