Gray Television Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GTN)
Gray Television Stock Analysis
View the Gray Television stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GTN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls GTN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Gray Television revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Gray Television valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Gray Television stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GTN stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Gray Television was 7.1% in 2017 Q3.
- Gray Television had a healthy average operating margin of 36.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.9% for Gray Television.
- The Gray Television stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.8.
- When compared with the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for GTN stock is attractive.
- Gray Television has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.3%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.2%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Gray Television stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Gray Television revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GTN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.