Gray Television Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GTN)
View the Gray Television stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GTN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls GTN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Gray Television revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Gray Television valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Gray Television stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GTN stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Gray Television was 11.2% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 32.88 for Gray Television.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 30% (average) for Gray Television in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Gray Television stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.9, compared to the sector average of 23.3. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.3 for GTN stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 37.2 for Gray Television is attractive.
Should you sell GTN stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.85, Gray Television is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7218 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Gray Television Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Gray Television stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Gray Television revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GTN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.