Gray Television Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GTN)
Gray Television Stock Analysis
View Gray Television stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GTN stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Our Gray Television stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Gray Television stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GTN stock?
- Gray Television sales grew by 15.3% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 21%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 37.9% for Gray Television.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.4% (average) for Gray Television in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Gray Television stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.
- When compared with the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for GTN stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 23.5% for Gray Television is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 23.5%.