Gray Television Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GTN)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Gray Television stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GTN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GTN stock analysis. Gray Television valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Gray Television stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GTN stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Gray Television was 11.2% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 17.6.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 32.88 for Gray Television.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 30% (average) for Gray Television in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Gray Television stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.1, compared to the sector average of 21.5. We rate this as a positive.
- The LTM ROE of 37.2 for Gray Television is attractive.
Should you sell GTN stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.85, Gray Television is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7218 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Gray Television Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Gray Television stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Gray Television revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Gray Television stock.