Gray Television Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GTN)
View the Gray Television stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GTN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gray Television, Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls GTN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Gray Television revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Gray Television valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Gray Television stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GTN stock?
- Gray Television's revenue growth came in at 11.2% in 2018-03.
- Gray Television's average operating margin of 32.88 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 30% for Gray Television.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.5 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for GTN stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Gray Television at 37.2.
Should you sell GTN stock?
- Gray Television has a debt/equity ratio of 1.85, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.7218 times net income which is a negative signal.
Gray Television Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Gray Television stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Gray Television revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GTN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.