Granite Construction Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GVA)
View the Granite Construction stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GVA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Granite Construction Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls GVA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Granite Construction revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Granite Construction valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GVA stock. Granite Construction stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell GVA stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 7.5 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Granite Construction had a poor average operating margin of 3.97 over the last 4 quarters.
- Granite Construction's LTM Net margins were poor at 2.6%.
- GVA stock is trading at a PE ratio of 27.5, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 19.5.
- Granite Construction has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -9.4.
Granite Construction Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Granite Construction stock analysis to ascertain how GVA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Granite Construction revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Granite Construction stock.