Granite Construction Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GVA)
Granite Construction Stock Analysis
View the Granite Construction stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GVA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Granite Construction Inc. Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls GVA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Granite Construction revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Granite Construction valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GVA stock. Granite Construction stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GVA stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Granite Construction was 20.2% in 2017 Q4.
- Granite Construction has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Construction sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.23.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.5 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.5%.
Should you sell GVA stock?
- Granite Construction's TTM operating margin of 3.3% was rather poor.
- Granite Construction posted a TTM Net margin of 2.3%.
- GVA stock is trading at a PE ratio of 35.5, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 20.2.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Granite Construction is not so attractive at 7.4%.
Granite Construction Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Granite Construction stock analysis to ascertain how GVA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Granite Construction revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Granite Construction stock.