Genesee & Wyoming Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GWR)
View the Genesee & Wyoming stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GWR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Genesee & Wyoming Inc Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls GWR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Genesee & Wyoming revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Genesee & Wyoming valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Genesee & Wyoming stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GWR stock?
- Genesee & Wyoming's average operating margin of 17.67 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 25.7% for Genesee & Wyoming.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.9432 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.5.
Should you sell GWR stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 27.2, GWR stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 18.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
Genesee & Wyoming Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Genesee & Wyoming stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GWR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Genesee & Wyoming revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GWR stock.