Global Water Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GWRS)
View the Global Water Resources stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GWRS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Global Water Resources, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GWRS stock analysis. We compare Global Water Resources valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GWRS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Global Water Resources stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GWRS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 24.62 for Global Water Resources.
- The LTM ROE of 33.6 for Global Water Resources is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 38.8.
Should you sell GWRS stock?
- Global Water Resources posted a TTM Net margin of 14.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 8.35, Global Water Resources is highly leveraged in comparison to Utilities peers.
- The GWRS stock currently trades at a PE of 49, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 19.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.9, which is higher in comparison to the Utilities sector average of 2, making GWRS stock expensive.
Global Water Resources Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Global Water Resources stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GWRS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Global Water Resources revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GWRS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.