WW Grainger Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GWW)
WW Grainger Stock Analysis
View the WW Grainger stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GWW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
W W Grainger Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls GWW stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as WW Grainger revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. WW Grainger valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at WW Grainger stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GWW stock?
- WW Grainger had a healthy average operating margin of 10.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 5.6% for WW Grainger.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.2 times the net income.
- WW Grainger's return on invested capital of 17.1% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 31.2% for WW Grainger is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.4%.
WW Grainger Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls WW Grainger stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GWW stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, WW Grainger revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.