Hawaiian Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HA)
View the Hawaiian Holdings stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls HA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Hawaiian Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Hawaiian Holdings dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Hawaiian Holdings valuation analysis. Hawaiian Holdings stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HA stock?
- Hawaiian Holdings's average operating margin of 14.46 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.7% for Hawaiian Holdings.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.8646 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 7.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 18.9.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for HA stock versus Transportation sector average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
- Hawaiian Holdings generates a high return on invested capital of 30.1.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Hawaiian Holdings at 40.8.
Hawaiian Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Hawaiian Holdings stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Hawaiian Holdings revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether HA stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Hawaiian Holdings stock.