Hain Celestial Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HAIN)
Hain Celestial Stock Analysis
View the Hain Celestial stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HAIN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hain Celestial Group Inc Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for HAIN stock analysis. Hain Celestial valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Hain Celestial stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy HAIN stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.4, Hain Celestial is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.4.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for HAIN stock versus Food-Misc-Diversified industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell HAIN stock?
- Hain Celestial sales shrank by -10.5% year-over-year in 2018 Q3.
- Hain Celestial's TTM operating margin of 3.7% was rather poor.
- Hain Celestial provides a low return on invested capital of 2.8%.
- Hain Celestial has a low return on equity of 4.5% over the last twelve months.
Hain Celestial Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Hain Celestial stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HAIN stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Hain Celestial revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about HAIN stock.