Halozyme Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:HALO)
Halozyme Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our HALO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HALO stock.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Halozyme Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HALO stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 19% over the last 5 years.
Should you sell HALO stock?
- Halozyme Therapeutics registered a negative operating margin of -70.7% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Halozyme Therapeutics posted an average Net loss of -86.8% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for HALO stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 13, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 5.2.
- Halozyme Therapeutics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -76.2%.