Halozyme Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:HALO)
Halozyme Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our HALO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HALO stock.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Halozyme Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Halozyme Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HALO stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 21.2%.
Should you sell HALO stock?
- Halozyme Therapeutics registered a negative operating margin of -56.7% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Halozyme Therapeutics registered an average TTM Net loss of -70.2%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for HALO stock.
- HALO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 11.6, which is a negative when compared to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 4.6.
- Halozyme Therapeutics has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1359%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Halozyme Therapeutics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -41.6%.