Hasbro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HAS)
Take a look at Amigobulls Hasbro stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HAS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hasbro, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls HAS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Hasbro revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Hasbro valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Hasbro stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy HAS stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 4.3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.76 for Hasbro.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 4.2% (average) for Hasbro in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Hasbro's return on invested capital of 8.4 is good.
Should you sell HAS stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.97, Hasbro is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is higher in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6, making HAS stock expensive.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -13.3.
Hasbro Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Hasbro stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Hasbro revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Hasbro stock.