Hanesbrands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HBI)
Hanesbrands Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Hanesbrands stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our HBI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hanesbrands Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls HBI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Hanesbrands revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Hanesbrands valuation analysis. Hanesbrands stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy HBI stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 1.1% (average) for Hanesbrands in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.9.
- HBI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Textile-Apparel industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell HBI stock?
- Hanesbrands is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 6.41.
- Hanesbrands provides a low return on invested capital of 1.8%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -10%.
Hanesbrands Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Hanesbrands stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Hanesbrands revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether HBI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.