Harvard Bioscience Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HBIO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Harvard Bioscience stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HBIO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Harvard Bioscience, Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls HBIO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Harvard Bioscience revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Harvard Bioscience valuation analysis. Harvard Bioscience stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HBIO stock?
- HBIO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.7 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
Should you sell HBIO stock?
- Sales declined by -0.8 annually over the last 5 years.
- Harvard Bioscience reported an average operating margin of -0.71 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Harvard Bioscience posted an average Net loss of -3.7% in the last twelve months.
- Harvard Bioscience is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.79.
- HBIO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 73.6, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 26.2.
- Harvard Bioscience has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.7.
- Harvard Bioscience has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -5, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Harvard Bioscience has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.2.
Harvard Bioscience Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Harvard Bioscience stock analysis to ascertain how HBIO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Harvard Bioscience revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.