Harvard Bioscience Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HBIO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Harvard Bioscience stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HBIO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Harvard Bioscience, Inc. Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls HBIO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Harvard Bioscience revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Harvard Bioscience valuation analysis. Harvard Bioscience stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HBIO stock?
- The lower PS ratio 2 for HBIO stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell HBIO stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Harvard Bioscience posted an average operating loss margin of -1.01.
- Harvard Bioscience registered an average TTM Net loss of -4.5%.
- Harvard Bioscience has a debt/equity ratio of 0.8, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 56.4, HBIO stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.6.
- -0.9's negative ROIC of -0.9 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Harvard Bioscience has a negative return on equity of -6.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Harvard Bioscience Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Harvard Bioscience stock analysis to ascertain how HBIO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Harvard Bioscience revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.