WARRIOR MET COA Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HCC)
HCC Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls WARRIOR MET COA stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HCC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
WARRIOR MET COA Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls HCC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as WARRIOR MET COA revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. WARRIOR MET COA valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. WARRIOR MET COA stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HCC stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for WARRIOR MET COA was 56.5% in 2017 Q4.
- WARRIOR MET COA's average operating margin of 36.2% was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 2.9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.3.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for HCC stock versus Coal industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- WARRIOR MET COA is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 48.48%.
- WARRIOR MET COA's return on invested capital of 35.6% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 64.2% for WARRIOR MET COA is attractive.
- WARRIOR MET COA has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 25.6%.
Investors can use Amigobulls WARRIOR MET COA stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
WARRIOR MET COA revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of HCC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.