WARRIOR MET COA Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HCC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls WARRIOR MET COA stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HCC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
WARRIOR MET COA Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls HCC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as WARRIOR MET COA revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. WARRIOR MET COA valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. WARRIOR MET COA stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HCC stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for WARRIOR MET COA was 66.1% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 37.38 for WARRIOR MET COA.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 39.3% (average) for WARRIOR MET COA in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The WARRIOR MET COA stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 2.7, compared to the sector average of 22.6. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Oils-Energy sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for HCC stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 44.45.
- WARRIOR MET COA's return on invested capital of 40.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 77.8 for WARRIOR MET COA is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 40.6.
Investors can use Amigobulls WARRIOR MET COA stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
WARRIOR MET COA revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of HCC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.