Hi-Crush Partners Stock Analysis (NYSE:HCLP)
Hi-Crush Partners Analysis Video
View Hi-Crush Partners stock analysis video. This is our HCLP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HCLP stock.
Hi-Crush Partners LP Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Hi-Crush Partners stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hi-Crush Partners stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HCLP stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.27, Hi-Crush Partners has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
Should you sell HCLP stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Hi-Crush Partners posted an average operating loss margin of -9.8%.
- Hi-Crush Partners posted an average Net loss of -15.1% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for HCLP stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is higher in comparison to the Mining-Misc industry average of 1.3, making HCLP stock expensive.
- Hi-Crush Partners's negative ROIC of -4.5% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Hi-Crush Partners has a negative return on equity of -11.2%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -20%.