Hi-Crush Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HCLP)
Watch the robo advisor video of Hi-Crush Partners stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HCLP stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hi-Crush Partners LP Stock Rating 4.4/5
Amigobulls HCLP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Hi-Crush Partners revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Hi-Crush Partners valuation analysis. Hi-Crush Partners stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HCLP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Hi-Crush Partners was 161.6% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 55.3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.37 for Hi-Crush Partners.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.24, Hi-Crush Partners has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
- The Hi-Crush Partners stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 6.1, compared to the sector average of 17.4. We rate this as a positive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.53.
- Hi-Crush Partners's return on invested capital of 16.2 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 18.5 for Hi-Crush Partners is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 26.8.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Hi-Crush Partners stock analysis to ascertain how HCLP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Hi-Crush Partners revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Hi-Crush Partners stock.