Hi-Crush Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HCLP)
Watch the robo advisor video of Hi-Crush Partners stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HCLP stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hi-Crush Partners LP Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls HCLP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Hi-Crush Partners revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Hi-Crush Partners valuation analysis. Hi-Crush Partners stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HCLP stock?
- Hi-Crush Partners sales grew by 161.6% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 55.3 over the last 5 years.
- Hi-Crush Partners had a healthy average operating margin of 21.37 over the last 4 quarters.
- Hi-Crush Partners has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.24.
- HCLP stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 7.4 which is better than the sector average of 19.4.
- Hi-Crush Partners has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 16.2
- Hi-Crush Partners has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.5.
- Hi-Crush Partners has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 26.8.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Hi-Crush Partners stock analysis to ascertain how HCLP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Hi-Crush Partners revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Hi-Crush Partners stock.