Hortonworks Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HDP)
Watch the robo advisor video of Hortonworks stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our HDP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hortonworks Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls HDP stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Hortonworks revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Hortonworks dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Hortonworks valuation analysis. Our Hortonworks stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy HDP stock?
- Hortonworks's revenue growth came in at 41.3% in 2018-03.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 8.8.
Should you sell HDP stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Hortonworks posted an average operating loss margin of -65.03.
- Hortonworks registered an average TTM Net loss of -67.3%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for HDP stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
Hortonworks Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Hortonworks stock analysis to ascertain how HDP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Hortonworks revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.