HD Supply Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HDS)
Take a look at Amigobulls HD Supply stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HDS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
HD Supply Holdings Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls HDS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as HD Supply revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. HD Supply valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. HD Supply stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy HDS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.52 for HD Supply.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 16.8% (average) for HD Supply in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The HD Supply stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.6, compared to the sector average of 21.3. We rate this as a positive.
- The LTM ROE of 78.6 for HD Supply is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.1.
Amigobulls HD Supply stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
HD Supply revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about HDS stock.