Hudson Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HDSN)
Hudson Technologies Stock Analysis
View Hudson Technologies stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HDSN stock.
Hudson Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
Our Hudson Technologies stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hudson Technologies stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HDSN stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Hudson Technologies was 50.9% in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 20.4%.
- Hudson Technologies's average operating margin of 21.7% was exceptional.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0, Hudson Technologies has a lower debt burden when compared to the Industrial Products average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.3.
- Hudson Technologies generates a high return on invested capital of 21.5%.
- The LTM ROE of 17.8% for Hudson Technologies is attractive.
Should you sell HDSN stock?
- HDSN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.5, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Services industry average multiple of 1.4.
- Hudson Technologies has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -12.5%.