Hudson Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HDSN)
Hudson Technologies Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Hudson Technologies stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HDSN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hudson Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for HDSN stock analysis. We compare Hudson Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of HDSN stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Hudson Technologies stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy HDSN stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 17.4%.
- Hudson Technologies's average operating margin of 18.2% was exceptional.
- Hudson Technologies has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Industrial Products sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.8.
- Hudson Technologies has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 18.2%
- Hudson Technologies has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 45.3%.
Should you sell HDSN stock?
- HDSN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.1, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Services industry average multiple of 1.5.
Hudson Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Hudson Technologies stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HDSN stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Hudson Technologies revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Hudson Technologies stock.