Heico Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HEI.A)
View the Heico Corp stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HEI.A stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Heico Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls HEI.A stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Heico Corp revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Heico Corp valuation analysis. Heico Corp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy HEI.A stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Heico Corp was 16.8% in 2018-04.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12.3.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.6% (average) for Heico Corp in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The LTM ROE of 16.6 for Heico Corp is attractive.
Should you sell HEI.A stock?
- The HEI.A stock currently trades at a PE of 36.8, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 23.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is higher in comparison to the Aerospace sector average of 1.7, making HEI.A stock expensive.
Heico Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Heico Corp stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HEI.A stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of HEI.A stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Heico Corp revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Heico Corp stock.