Heico Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HEI)
Heico Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Heico stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HEI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Heico Corp Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls HEI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Heico revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Heico valuation analysis. Our Heico stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy HEI stock?
- Heico's revenue growth came in at 17.8% in 2018 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12%.
- Heico had a healthy average operating margin of 20.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.3% for Heico.
- Heico generates a high return on invested capital of 12.4%.
- Heico has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17.5%.
Should you sell HEI stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.7 times net income which is a negative signal.
- HEI stock is trading at a PE ratio of 51.5, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.9.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average multiple of 1.8.
Heico Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Heico stock analysis to ascertain how HEI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Heico revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Heico stock.