Heico Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HEI)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Heico stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HEI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Heico Corp Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls HEI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Heico revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Heico valuation analysis. Our Heico stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy HEI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Heico was 16.8% in 2018-04.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12.3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.43 for Heico.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.6% (average) for Heico in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Heico's return on invested capital of 12.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 17.8 for Heico is attractive.
Should you sell HEI stock?
- The HEI stock currently trades at a PE of 43.1, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 23.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5, which is higher in comparison to the Aerospace sector average of 1.7, making HEI stock expensive.
Heico Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Heico stock analysis to ascertain how HEI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Heico revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Heico stock.