HollyFrontier Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HFC)
Take a look at Amigobulls HollyFrontier stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HFC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
HollyFrontier Corp Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls HFC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as HollyFrontier revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare HollyFrontier valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of HFC stock. HollyFrontier stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HFC stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for HFC stock versus Oils-Energy sector average of 1.8 is a positive for the company.
- HollyFrontier generates a high return on invested capital of 16.3.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for HollyFrontier at 20.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 6.4.
Should you sell HFC stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -5.1 in sales over the last 5 years.
HollyFrontier Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls HollyFrontier stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HFC stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
HollyFrontier revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of HFC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.