Himax Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HIMX)
Himax Technologies Stock Analysis
View the Himax Technologies stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HIMX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Himax Technologies, Inc. (ADR) Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls HIMX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Himax Technologies revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Himax Technologies valuation analysis. Our Himax Technologies stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell HIMX stock?
- Himax Technologies sales shrank by -11% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.5% in sales over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.32, Himax Technologies is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.4 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- HIMX stock is trading at a PE ratio of 46.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.9.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4%.
Himax Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Himax Technologies stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Himax Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Himax Technologies stock.