Himax Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HIMX)
View the Himax Technologies stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HIMX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Himax Technologies, Inc. (ADR) Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls HIMX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Himax Technologies revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Himax Technologies valuation analysis. Our Himax Technologies stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy HIMX stock?
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 2 for HIMX stock is attractive.
Should you sell HIMX stock?
- Himax Technologies salesgrew by a marginal 4.9% year over year in 2018-03.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.5 over the last 5 years.
- The HIMX stock currently trades at a PE of 58.2, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 25.2.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -10.
Himax Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Himax Technologies stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Himax Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Himax Technologies stock.