Halcon Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HK)
View the Halcon Resources stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Halcon Resources Corp Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls HK stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Halcon Resources revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Halcon Resources valuation analysis. Halcon Resources stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HK stock?
- Halcon Resources had a healthy average operating margin of 156.8 over the last 4 quarters.
- Halcon Resources has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 21.5
- Halcon Resources has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 35.8.
Should you sell HK stock?
- Sales declined by -6.7 annually over the last 5 years.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for HK stock.
- Halcon Resources has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -620.7.
Halcon Resources Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Halcon Resources stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of HK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Halcon Resources revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about HK stock.