Hecla Mining Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HL)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Hecla Mining stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hecla Mining Company Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls HL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Hecla Mining revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Hecla Mining dividend performance. We compare Hecla Mining valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of HL stock. Hecla Mining stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy HL stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.37, Hecla Mining is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector.
Should you sell HL stock?
- Hecla Mining sales shrank by -2% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- Hecla Mining registered an average TTM Net loss of -7.3%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 64.2, HL stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 19.1.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.4.
- -17.4's negative ROIC of -17.4 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Hecla Mining has a negative return on equity of -2.8. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.8.
Hecla Mining Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Hecla Mining stock analysis to ascertain how HL stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Hecla Mining revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.