Hecla Mining Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HL)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Hecla Mining stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hecla Mining Company Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls HL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Hecla Mining revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Hecla Mining dividend performance. We compare Hecla Mining valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of HL stock. Hecla Mining stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy HL stock?
- Hecla Mining has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.36.
Should you sell HL stock?
- Hecla Mining posted an average Net loss of -1% in the last twelve months.
- HL stock is trading at a PE ratio of 24.9, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 17.6.
- Hecla Mining has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.7.
- Hecla Mining has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.4, indicating the company is not profitable.
Hecla Mining Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Hecla Mining stock analysis to ascertain how HL stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Hecla Mining revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.