Hecla Mining Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HL)
Hecla Mining Analysis Video
View Hecla Mining stock analysis video. This is our HL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HL stock.
Hecla Mining Company Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our Hecla Mining stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hecla Mining stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HL stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.8% for Hecla Mining.
- Hecla Mining has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.34.
Should you sell HL stock?
- HL stock is trading at a PE ratio of 48.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 20.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.1, which is higher in comparison to the Mining-Silver industry average of 1.3, making HL stock expensive.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -12.4%.