Hecla Mining Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HL)
Hecla Mining Analysis Video
View Hecla Mining stock analysis video. This is our HL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HL stock.
Hecla Mining Company Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Hecla Mining stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hecla Mining stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HL stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.8% for Hecla Mining.
- Hecla Mining has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.34.
Should you sell HL stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 50.6, HL stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.
- HL stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.2, which is a negative when compared to the Mining-Silver industry average multiple of 1.4.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12.4%.