HealthSouth Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HLS)
HealthSouth Analysis Video
View HealthSouth stock analysis video. This is our HLS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HLS stock.
HealthSouth Corp Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our HealthSouth stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This HealthSouth stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HLS stock?
- HealthSouth's average operating margin of 16.6% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6.7% (average) for HealthSouth in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.4 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.7.
- HLS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average multiple of 5.
- HealthSouth's return on invested capital of 10.3% is good.
- HealthSouth has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.7%.
- HealthSouth has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.9%.