Hoegh LNG Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HMLP)
Watch the robo advisor video of Hoegh LNG Partners stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our HMLP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hoegh LNG Partners LP Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for HMLP stock analysis. We compare Hoegh LNG Partners valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of HMLP stock. Our Hoegh LNG Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy HMLP stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 68.73 for Hoegh LNG Partners.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 39.8% (average) for Hoegh LNG Partners in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Hoegh LNG Partners stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.3, compared to the sector average of 18.5. We rate this as a positive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 9.64.
- Hoegh LNG Partners's return on invested capital of 9.2 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 55.4.
Should you sell HMLP stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation sector average of 1.4, making HMLP stock expensive.
Hoegh LNG Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Hoegh LNG Partners stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HMLP stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of HMLP stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Hoegh LNG Partners revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.