HMS Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HMSY)
Watch the robo advisor video of HMS Holdings stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HMSY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
HMS Holdings Corp Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls HMSY stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like HMS Holdings revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. HMS Holdings valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at HMS Holdings stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy HMSY stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 7.7 for HMS Holdings.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6.2% (average) for HMS Holdings in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 4.8 for HMSY stock is attractive.
- HMS Holdings's return on invested capital of 3.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 5.9 for HMS Holdings is attractive.
HMS Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls HMS Holdings stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HMSY stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of HMSY stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
HMS Holdings revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about HMSY stock.