Hallador Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HNRG)
Hallador Energy Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Hallador Energy stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HNRG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hallador Energy Co Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls HNRG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Hallador Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Hallador Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Hallador Energy stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HNRG stock?
- Hallador Energy's average operating margin of 10% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.2% for Hallador Energy.
- The Hallador Energy stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 24.1.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for HNRG stock versus Coal industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- Hallador Energy's return on invested capital of 4% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 14.4% for Hallador Energy is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.9%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Hallador Energy stock analysis to ascertain how HNRG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Hallador Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether HNRG stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.