Hooker Furniture Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:HOFT)
Watch the robo advisor video of Hooker Furniture stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our HOFT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hooker Furniture Corporation Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls HOFT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Hooker Furniture revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. We compare Hooker Furniture valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of HOFT stock. Hooker Furniture stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy HOFT stock?
- Hooker Furniture sales grew by 9.2% year on year in 2018-04.
- Hooker Furniture has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.18.
- HOFT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.6 which is better than the sector average of 21.6.
- HOFT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Hooker Furniture has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.4
- Hooker Furniture has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 19.7.
Hooker Furniture Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Hooker Furniture stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HOFT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Hooker Furniture revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of HOFT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.