Hovnanian Enterprises Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HOV)
Watch the robo advisor video of Hovnanian Enterprises stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HOV stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls HOV stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Hovnanian Enterprises revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Hovnanian Enterprises valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Hovnanian Enterprises stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy HOV stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 6.2.
- The lower PS ratio 0.1 for HOV stock versus Construction sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 1.7.
Should you sell HOV stock?
- Hovnanian Enterprises had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.53 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Hovnanian Enterprises registered an average TTM Net loss of -16.4%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for HOV stock.
Hovnanian Enterprises Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Hovnanian Enterprises stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of HOV stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Hovnanian Enterprises revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of HOV technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.