Hovnanian Enterprises Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HOV)
Hovnanian Enterprises Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Hovnanian Enterprises stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HOV stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls HOV stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Hovnanian Enterprises revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Hovnanian Enterprises valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Hovnanian Enterprises stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy HOV stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 10.5%.
- When compared with the Building-Residential-Commercial industry average PS ratio of 1, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.1 for HOV stock is attractive.
- Hovnanian Enterprises has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 20.9%.
Should you sell HOV stock?
- Hovnanian Enterprises's TTM operating margin of 3.9% was rather poor.
- Hovnanian Enterprises registered an average TTM Net loss of -13.5%.
- The HOV stock currently trades at a PE of 74.7, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 21.1.
- Hovnanian Enterprises has a poor return on invested capital of 4.9%.
Hovnanian Enterprises Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Hovnanian Enterprises stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of HOV stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Hovnanian Enterprises revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of HOV technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.