HP Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HPQ)
HP Inc Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of HP Inc stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HPQ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
HP Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for HPQ stock analysis. HP Inc valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at HP Inc stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy HPQ stock?
- The HP Inc stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.5.
- When compared with the Computer-Mini industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for HPQ stock is attractive.
- HP Inc has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 49.6%
Should you sell HPQ stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -14.6% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.5 times the net income.
Amigobulls HP Inc stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of HPQ stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
HP Inc revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about HPQ stock.