Add to My Stocks
HIGH POINT RES Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HPR)
$4.71 $0.21 (4.27%) HPR stock closing price Aug 15, 2018 (Closing)
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
HIGH POINT RES Stock Rating 2.2/5
Should you sell HPR stock?
- Sales declined by -15.7 annually over the last 5 years.
- HIGH POINT RES reported an average operating margin of -14.94 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- HIGH POINT RES posted an average Net loss of -53% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for HPR stock.
- HPR stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3, which is a negative when compared to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- HIGH POINT RES has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3.8.
- HIGH POINT RES has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -22.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
- HIGH POINT RES has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -43.1.