H&R Block Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HRB)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls H&R Block stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for HRB stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
H & R Block Inc Stock Rating 4.2/5
Amigobulls HRB stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, H&R Block revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check H&R Block dividend performance. H&R Block valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at H&R Block stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy HRB stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 1.7 over the last 5 years.
- H&R Block had a healthy average operating margin of 23.8 over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9316 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- HRB stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 8.3 which is better than the sector average of 22.9.
- H&R Block has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 107.7
- H&R Block has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 91.4.
H&R Block Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls H&R Block stock analysis to ascertain how HRB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of HRB stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, H&R Block revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether HRB stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of HRB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.