Hill-Rom Stock Analysis (NYSE:HRC)
Hill-Rom Analysis Video
View Hill-Rom stock analysis video. This is our HRC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HRC stock.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Hill-Rom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hill-Rom stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HRC stock?
- Hill-Rom's average operating margin of 10.1% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 5.8% for Hill-Rom.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- HRC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.9 as against the Medical Products industry average multiple of 4.6.
- Hill-Rom has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 7%
- Hill-Rom has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 5.4%.