Hill-Rom Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HRC)
Hill-Rom Stock Analysis
View Hill-Rom stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HRC stock.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Our Hill-Rom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hill-Rom stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HRC stock?
- Hill-Rom had a healthy average operating margin of 9.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 4.3% for Hill-Rom.
- HRC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 19.8 which is better than the industry average of 22.9.
- The lower PS ratio 1.8 for HRC stock versus Medical Products industry average of 5.3 is a positive for the company.
- Hill-Rom generates a high return on invested capital of 5.3%.
- The LTM ROE of 9.4% for Hill-Rom is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13%.