Hill-Rom Stock Analysis (NYSE:HRC)
Hill-Rom Analysis Video
View Hill-Rom stock analysis video. This is our HRC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HRC stock.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Hill-Rom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hill-Rom stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HRC stock?
- Hill-Rom's average operating margin of 10.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 5.8% for Hill-Rom over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- When compared with the Medical Products industry average PS ratio of 5.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 2.1 for HRC stock is attractive.
- Hill-Rom has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.9%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Hill-Rom at 12.8%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 5.4%.