Hill-Rom Stock Analysis (NYSE:HRC)
Hill-Rom Analysis Video
View Hill-Rom stock analysis video. This is our HRC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for HRC stock.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Hill-Rom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Hill-Rom stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy HRC stock?
- Hill-Rom had a healthy average operating margin of 9.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.4% (average) for Hill-Rom in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3 times the net income.
- When compared with the Medical Products industry average PS ratio of 4.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.9 for HRC stock is attractive.
- Hill-Rom has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.6%
- The LTM ROE of 12% for Hill-Rom is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 8.3%.