Harris Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:HRS)
Harris Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Harris stock analysis video. Our HRS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Harris Corporation Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls HRS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Harris revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Harris valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of HRS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Harris stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy HRS stock?
- Harris's average operating margin of 17.8% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.6% (average) for Harris in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2 times the net income.
- Harris has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.3%
- Harris has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17.2%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 16.8%.
Harris Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Harris stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Harris revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Harris stock.